Do You Need A Rug Pad?
Simply, yes! Rug pads provide a ton of life-lengthening effects for both your rug and your floors. If you forgo the pad then you are at risk for wearing down your rug as well as the hardwood or carpeted floor underneath. Scratches, discoloration, and wearing down the finish are all problems that can arise if you aren’t careful. Adding a pad is an easy way to account for these issues and prevent them beforehand!
What are the Benefits?
- It helps your area rug last longer. The thicker the rug padding, the more cushioning, insulation, and sounding proofing you’ll enjoy.
- Prevents scratches from the area rug that can ruin your hardwood floors (as well as laminate and vinyl). Prolongs the floor’s finish and avoids carpet bleed through.
- Prevents the rug from sliding (and makes your space safer)
- Reduces sound transmission
- Provides extra cushioning, softness, and warmth in the room
We custom cut our rug pads to fit your rug’s exact dimensions – free of charge.
Why Buy Your Pads From Us?
Our custom-fit Dura-Hold rug pads are the most recommended pad in the industry.
Rocky did an amazing job cleaning our carpets and area rugs today. He was courteous, friendly, loving to our dogs, and respectful of the house. The carpet looks great and we are thankful for the service.
The Green Team Chem-Dry gentlemen were prompt, professional and very knowledgeable about their services and products. They were very thorough and really did a great job getting out the many stains on my carpets and area rugs.
I was very happy with the quality of Green Team Chem-Dry work. I highly recommend them.